We are proud to announce our latest business expansion. Parallel Products now offers local service to the Mountain States Region.
Our Denver facility opened in January 2017 and offers the best available destruction and recycling options for unsaleable alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage products.
From this facility, packaging materials are recycled to their base commodity form and provided to end-users and producers of recycled content packaging and other products. Recovered liquid materials will be utilized to create energy via anaerobic digestion / biogas conversion.
- • Non-Alcoholic Beverages (soda, juice, water, etc.)
- • Alcoholic Beverages <16% alcohol (beer, wine)
- • Received via Truck or Rail
- • Cased Goods- Palletized, Slipsheets
- • Drums, Totes, Gaylord, etc...
- • Kegs
- • Plastics- PET, HDPE, PP, PE
- • Crushed Glass
- • Aluminum
- • OCC- Corregated, Paperboard